THE INFLUENCE OF PHYSICAL COACHING, PSYCHOLOGICAL APPROACHES, AND CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT ON ABILITIES NAVAL DIVERS
This paper seeks to establish a link between the effects of physical coaching and educational psychology on Navy divers' abilities in order to enhance their capabilities. At the Navy diving school, educational psychology is applied at the stage of diver ability training. so that when divers pass the Training from the Navy diving school, the theory and practice taught at the educational stage can be internalized and can be immediately implemented. A descriptive quantitative research methodology is employed. This research method is the physical training is variable (X1), psychological approaches are variable (X2), and classroom management is variable (X3) which affects the variable (Y) namely the ability of Navy divers. The problem is the influence of physical coaching, psychological approaches, and classroom management on the abilities of naval divers. Based on the research, it can be said that the usage of class management (X3), educational psychology (X2), and physical training (X1) has a favorable and significant impact on the capability of Navy divers (Y). The ability of Navy divers is the dependent variable, and the three independent factors (X1, X2, and X3) have a significant impact on it, as indicated by the R-value of 0.945. (Y). The dependent variable, which measures the capability of Navy divers, will rise if the three independent factors have grown (Y). While the R2 coefficient is 0.893, or 89.3 percent, of the total. This demonstrates that the variables physical training (X1), educational psychology (X2), and class management (X3) have a contribution of 89,3% to the variable ability of Navy divers (Y), while 11.9 percent (100% -88.1%) is influenced by other variables other than the variables X1, X2, and X3. More research must be done to assess the impact of the other variables on the 11.9 percent.
Keywords: AAL, Effectiveness, KAL, ship control, cadets